Connie will be taking appointments from 11:30-5 on Saturdays.
Please call 918-583-1090 to schedule.
When you are born, you have a unique set of gifts and lessons to explore and master. Well meaning people in your life try to guide you, but sometimes they are just generalizing when you need specifics. My astrological practice can offer you a multi level approach to understand your basic characteristics and move forward with a strategy that enables you to have a fuller life. . Of course, I cannot do the personal work for you, but I can help you find your center.
A bit about me and what I can offer that is different from others:
- Studied astrology in a practical sense for over 40 years
- Studied with many known astrologers over the last 12 years in Santa Fe, NM such as Alan Oken, Arielle Guttman, Kenneth Johnson, Patricia Foy, Genoa Blevins to name a few.
- Social work degree to better understand human nature in a social/psychological perspective
- Natal chart studies- your initial imprint in life for gifts and lessons
- Progressed charts for what you can actuate for the coming year
- Transits over your progressed chart to see patterns and plan actions
- Comparison charts of couples or an individual and an event
- Astrocartagraphy charts for finding your best places for moving or other actions
Other self empowering strategies:
- Personal rituals for empowerment, transitions and self actualization
- Visualization techniques from many cultures
- Vedic Altars for manifesting
- Incorporation of Feng Shui KAU # for power placements,
- Tarot blueprint cards summaries
- Weekly radio show with forecast at A2Zen.fm on the Friday Ghost Whisperer Show
My metaphysical training includes remedies and strategies for active visualization and personal empowerment. To mention a few of the studies I can draw from:
- Wisdom School training with Alice Bailey studies,
- Mystical Kabala study using the works of Halevi,
- Informal Rosicrucian studies in alchemy
- ordained with Universal Life Church
- Raj Yoga with Guruchandra 2 years plus 35 years of practical yoga
- Degree in Social Work
- Pagan studies and leadership classes with Ardantane and practical experience with personal and group rituals. This experience can be used as personal ritual work for individuals to shed unwanted negative energy and accumulations from past difficult lessons. The goal of ritual work is to help a person reflect their gifts to “leave this world with a heart as light as a feather”. Rituals suggestions will be something the person will do for themselves with guided suggestions. The cost of such ritual plans will vary with what is needed to be done. Some people work better with altars so I can offer specific Vastu Shastra Vedic Altar constructions for long term creation of what you want to manifest.